Senior Scala DeveloperJob Context:
At Cefalo, we are currently looking for few talented and experienced Scala developers to join our growing R&D teams. The selected software engineers will get chance to work with the latest technology stacks, exercising industry-standard principles & best practices to build scalable, high performance & robust software solutions for some of the big players in Europe.Job Requirements:
- At least 4 years of professional experience including at-least 2 years experience of backend applications development using Scala or applying functional programming concepts.
- Passionate about functional programming and good understanding of the core concepts like immutability, statelessness, higher-order functions, type safety etc.
- Knowledge of Spring framework for dependency injection and transaction management
- Sound knowledge of SQL and ability of writing complex queries for RDMS like PostgreSQL
- Prior experience working with Apache Kafka or any other stream-processing tool is a plus
- Familiarity with Scala based web framework like Lift will be considered as a plus.
- Strong problem solving skills and analytical abilities.
- Fluency in written and spoken English to collaborate with foreign stakeholders and colleagues on a daily basis.
- Self managed, independent, initiative and proactive.
- Open to learn new technologies.
- Mindset to code and do code review for continuous improvement.
- Previous experience working in a Agile/ Scrum team is plus.
- May need to travel to Europe.
- B.Sc/ M.Sc in Computer Science & Engineering from any reputed University or equivalent practical experience.
- Attractive remuneration package for deserving candidates
- Sound work-life balance - Regular working hours : 8 hours/day , 5 days a week
- 3 weeks paid leaves per year
- Flexible leave/vacation policy including paternity and maternity leaves
- All the public holidays as declared by Bangladesh Government
- Opportunity to work directly for European customers both onsite and offsite
- International Training and Traveling
- Bottomless foods and drinks for breakfast, lunch and snacks at office
- Health Insurance including spouse and children
- Opportunity to work with cutting edge tools & technologies in an international work environment
- Annual performance evaluation and increment
- Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Send your CV to email@example.com
- Your CV file must be in PDF format with the following naming convention: Scala_YearsOfExperience_ UniversityName_CandidateName.pdf i.e. Scala_4_SUST_Asif.pdf
- The answers of the following questions must be included in your email body, otherwise your job application will not be accepted.
(1) What is your notice period from your current employer?
(2) What is your expected salary range?
- Since we are recruiting for multiple positions, please mention job title "Senior Scala Developer" in the subject line of the mail.
- 07 February, 2021