- Solid knowledge and experience on Node.js & Express.js are required; Good understanding of Non-blocking IO or Async Programming is a must.
- Proficiency in implementing Restful APIs and web API communication is required
- Familiarity with web workflow automation tools such as Webpack, Gulp, Grunt, etc. is a plus
- Good understanding of HTML5 and CSS3 for modern, responsive front-end web application development.
- Strong problem solving skills and analytical abilities.
- Fluency in written and spoken English to collaborate with foreign stakeholders and colleagues on a daily basis.
- Self-managed, independent, initiative, and proactive.
- Open to learn new technologies.
- Mindset to code and do code review for continuous improvement.
- Previous experience working in an Agile/ Scrum team is a plus.
- May need to travel to Europe.
- B.Sc. / M.Sc. in Computer Science & Engineering from any reputed University or equivalent practical experience.
- Attractive remuneration package for deserving candidates
- Sound work-life balance - Regular working hours: 8 hours/day, 5 days a week
- 3 weeks paid leaves per year
- Flexible leave/vacation policy including paternity and maternity leaves
- All the public holidays as declared by Bangladesh Government
- Opportunity to work directly for European customers both onsite and offsite
- International Training and Traveling
- Bottomless foods and drinks for breakfast, lunch, and snacks at the office
- Life Insurance and also Health Insurance including spouse and children
- Opportunity to work with cutting edge tools & technologies in an international work environment
- Annual performance evaluation and increment
- Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your CV file must be in PDF format with the following naming convention: JS_YearsOfExperience_ UniversityName_CandidateName.pdf i.e. JS_5_SUST_Asif.pdf
- The answers to the following questions must be included in your email body, otherwise, your job application will not be accepted.
(1) What is your notice period from your current employer?
(2) What is your expected salary range?
- 15 March, 2022