Senior iOS Apps DeveloperJob Context:
At Cefalo, we are currently looking for few talented and experienced native iOS apps developers to join our growing R&D teams. The selected software engineers will get chance to work with the latest technology stacks, exercising industry-standard principles & best practices to build scalable, high performance & robust software solutions for some of the big players in Europe.
3 to 5 years professional experience in design and development of native iOS apps.
Proficient in native iOS apps development using Swift.
Experience with iOS frameworks such as Foundation, UIKit, WebKit, AVFoundation, AdSupport, StoreKit, MediaPlayer, Core Data, Core Bluetooth, etc.
Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
Good knowledge working with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications with back-end APIs and services.
Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools such as Instruments.
Familiarity with local and push notifications; Knack for benchmarking and optimization.
Database/Persistence layer implementation using CoreData, SQLite, Realm Swift, etc.
Good understanding of asynchronous programming and multi-threading.
Knowledge of Unit testing, UI testing using iOS frameworks such as XCTest, XCUITest etc.
Knowledge on MVC, MVVM or VIPER design pattern.
Good understanding of version control systems like Git.
- Familiarity with cross-platform native mobile apps development using Flutter is a plus.
Familiarity with native Android apps development is a plus, but not mandatory.
Must have very good problem solving and analytical abilities. Those who participated in programming contests and/or solved contest problems will get priority.
Given the international nature of the environment, fluency in written and spoken English is required.
- Self managed, independent, initiative and proactive.
- Open to learn new technologies.
- Mindset to code and do code review for continuous improvement.
- Previous experience working in a Agile/ Scrum team is plus.
- May need to travel to Europe.
- B.Sc / M.Sc in Computer Science & Engineering from any reputed University or equivalent practical experience.
- Attractive remuneration package for deserving candidates
- Sound work-life balance - Regular working hours : 8 hours/day , 5 days a week
- 3 weeks paid leaves per year
- Flexible leave/vacation policy including paternity and maternity leaves
- All the public holidays as declared by Bangladesh Government
- Opportunity to work directly for European customers both onsite and offsite
- International Training and Traveling
- Bottomless foods and drinks for breakfast, lunch and snacks at office
- Health Insurance including spouse and children
- Opportunity to work with cutting edge tools & technologies in an international work environment
- Annual performance evaluation and increment
- Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Send your CV to email@example.com
- Your CV file must be in PDF format with the following naming convention: iOS_YearsOfExperience_ UniversityName_CandidateName.pdf i.e. iOS_4_DU_Arnab.pdf
- The answers of the following questions must be included in your email, otherwise your job application will not be accepted.
(1) What do you like about native iOS apps development? What is your most satisfying accomplishment so far working with iOS apps development?
(2) What is your notice period from your current employer?
(3) What is your expected salary range?
- Since we are recruiting for multiple positions, please mention job title [Senior iOS Apps Developer] in the subject line of the mail.
- 31 October, 2020