Frontend Web Developer
At Cefalo, we are currently looking for a few talented and experienced frontend web developers in multiple positions, including leading roles, to join our growing R&D teams. The selected software engineers will get chance to work with the latest technology stacks, exercising industry-standard principles & best practices to build scalable, high performance & robust software solutions for some of the big players in Europe.
- At least 3 years professional work experience in frontend web development
- Expert level knowledge in modern and responsive web UI development using HTML5 and CSS3
- Sound knowledge on CSS framework (i.e. Bootstrap / Tailwind) and CSS pre-processor (i.e. LESS / Sass)
- Thorough understanding of responsive web design, fluid layouts, positioning, cross-browser / device issues, website performance tuning, search engine optimization, etc.
- Ability to translate any given web interface design from Sketch, Figma, PSD, etc. to pixel-perfect responsive web templates.
- Familiarity with web workflow automation tools such as Web-pack, Gulp, or Grunt is a plus.
- Prior experience working with Restful APIs is a plus.
- Fluency in written and spoken English to collaborate with foreign stakeholders and colleagues on a daily basis.
- Self-managed, independent, initiative, and proactive.
- Open to learning new technologies.
- Mindset to code and do code review for continuous improvement.
- Previous experience working in an Agile/ Scrum team is a plus.
- May need to travel to Europe.
- B.Sc. / M.Sc. in Computer Science & Engineering from any reputed University or equivalent practical experience.
- Attractive remuneration package for deserving candidates
- Sound work-life balance - Regular working hours: 8 hours/day, 5 days a week
- 3 weeks paid leaves per year
- Flexible leave/vacation policy including paternity and maternity leaves
- All the public holidays as declared by Bangladesh Government
- Opportunity to work directly for European customers both onsite and offsite
- International Training and Traveling
- Bottomless foods and drinks for breakfast, lunch, and snacks at the office
- Life Insurance and also Health Insurance including spouse and children
- Opportunity to work with cutting edge tools & technologies in an international work environment
- Annual performance evaluation and increment
- Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your CV file must be in PDF format with the following naming convention: Frontend_YearsOfExperience_ UniversityName_CandidateName.pdf i.e. Frontend_3_SUST_Asif.pdf
- The answers to the following questions must be included in your email body, otherwise, your job application will not be accepted.
(1) What is your notice period from your current employer?
(2) What is your expected salary range?
- Since we are recruiting for multiple positions, please mention the job title "Frontend Web Developer" in the subject line of the mail.
- 11 July 2021