Business intelligence developerJob Description:
We are currently looking for an experienced BI developer in a permanent full-time position. The ideal candidate will take ownership of dashboard creation, possess strong technical and communications skills and have the ability to learn quickly.
You should have a background in data and business analysis, be analytical, have business acumen, and possess a problem solving attitude. This position will also be responsible for creating codes and designing programs to acquire data from multiple sources and combine into an established data mart.
You should be adept at writing queries and extracting data to populate dashboards. You will drive new insights and actions through data exploration, visualization, and data story-telling. You will work closely with data analysts and business experts to create beautiful and meaningful displays of complex information. You will leverage consulting, business advisory, and strong business acumen to understand your audience, identify needs and opportunities for data visualization, and lead efforts from concept to final deliverable.Job Requirements:
- More than 4 years professional work experience in the Business Intelligence domain including at least 2 years of experience working with Power BI and/or similar tools
Experience delivering solutions using the Microsoft Power BI stack
Experience developing reporting and analytics capabilities, and creating dashboards to support BI needs for internal stakeholders
Experience designing, developing, and delivering BI solutions on the Microsoft platform
Technical expertise with data mart design and ability to easily extract data from the data mart
Ability to gather and interpret needs from stakeholders
- Self managed, independent, initiative and proactive.
- Open to learn new technologies.
- Mindset to code and do code review for continuous improvement.
- Previous experience working in a Agile/ Scrum team is plus.
- Given the international nature of the environment, fluency in written and spoken English is required.
- May need to travel to Europe.
- B.Sc/ M.Sc in Computer Science & Engineering from any reputed University or equivalent practical experience.
- Competitive salary
- Sound work-life balance - Regular working hours : 8 hours/day , 5 days a week
- 3 weeks paid leaves per year
- Flexible leave/vacation policy including paternity and maternity leaves
- All the public holidays as declared by Bangladesh Government
- Opportunity to work directly for European customers both onsite and offsite
- International Training and Traveling
- Breakfast, Lunch and snacks at office
- Health Insurance including spouse and children
- Work in an international environment
- Annual performance evaluation and increment
- Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Send your CV to email@example.com
- Your CV file must be in PDF format with the following naming convention: BI_YearsOfExperience_ UniversityName_CandidateName.pdf i.e. BI_5_KUET_Palash.pdf
- Since we are recruiting for multiple positions please mention job title [BI Developer] in the subject line of the mail.
- 21 July, 2019