Software Quality Assurance EngineerJob Context:
At Cefalo, we are currently looking for few talented and experienced Software Quality Assurance Engineers to join our growing R&D teams. The selected SQA engineers will get chance to work with the latest technology stacks, exercising industry-standard principles & best practices to build scalable, high performance & robust software solutions for some of the big players in Europe.Job Requirements:
- 3 to 6 years of professional work experience in the field of Software Quality Assurance.
- Experience with functional, non-functional testing and documenting the testing process.
- Good understanding of testing RESTful APIs (using Postman, REST Assured, etc.)
- Design Manual and automated test cases, run test cycles, and verify bugs.
- Should have investigative attitude including alternative approaches if applicable while testing a product.
- Good understanding of SQA best practices and how to create processes to drive quality in a product
- Experience with different bug tracking systems.
- Familiarity with Automated Testing Tools (i.e. Selenium, JMeter, etc.) for both functional and non-functional testing.
- Self-starter who is comfortable taking a task and delivering on it without lots of management
- Fluency in written and spoken English to collaborate with foreign stakeholders and colleagues on a daily basis.
- Self managed, independent, initiative, and proactive.
- Open to learning new technologies.
- Previous experience working in a Agile/ Scrum team is a plus.
- May need to travel to Europe.
- B.Sc/ M.Sc in Computer Science & Engineering from any reputed University or equivalent practical experience.
- Attractive remuneration package for deserving candidates
- Sound work-life balance - Regular working hours: 8 hours/day, 5 days a week
- 3 weeks paid leaves per year
- Flexible leave/vacation policy including paternity and maternity leaves
- All the public holidays as declared by Bangladesh Government
- Opportunity to work directly for European customers both onsite and offsite
- International Training and Traveling
- Bottomless foods and drinks for breakfast, lunch, and snacks at the office
- Health Insurance including spouse and children
- Opportunity to work with cutting edge tools & technologies in an international work environment
- Annual performance evaluation and increment
- Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Send your CV to email@example.com
- Your CV file must be in PDF format with the following naming convention: QA_YearsOfExperience_ UniversityName_CandidateName.pdf i.e. QA_3_AIUB_Tamim.pdf
- The answers to the following questions must be included in your email body, otherwise, your job application will not be accepted.
(1) What is your notice period from your current employer?
(2) What is your expected salary range?
- Since we are recruiting for multiple positions, please mention the job title [SQA Engineer] in the subject line of the mail.
- 13 June 2021