Senior Product DesignerJob Context:
At Cefalo, we are currently looking for a talented and experienced product designer in a leading role, to join our growing engineering teams. The selected designer will get chance to work with our designers, product managers, software developers, and quality assurance team to create intuitive, seamless, and aesthetically appealing user interfaces for some of the big players in Europe.Job Requirements:
- At least 3 to 7 years of professional experience and a proven track record as a product designer
- Strong competence in creating user interfaces using Figma is a MUST. If you don't have good knowledge in Figma, then this position is not suitable for you.
- Proven experience in all phases of the design process including research, wireframing, prototyping, visual design, interaction design, and usability testing
- Excellent attention to detail. Must have an intuitive eye for customer needs beyond the obvious
- A well-rounded portfolio, demonstrating strong knowledge as an experienced product designer
- Ability to effectively communicate and persuade around design concepts
- Passion for design; not satisfied with the status quo and always thinking of ways to improve
- Self-managed, independent, initiative, proactive, and creative problem-solving skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English to collaborate with foreign stakeholders and colleagues on a daily basis.
- Creating user interfaces for web, mobile and software applications based on given requirements
- Setting design requirements based on information from internal teams and user research.
- Modifying and revising existing product designs to meet changing customer preferences.
- Coordinating with other design team members to ensure consistent and accurate communication.
- Working closely with product engineers to suggest improvements for products and processes.
- Presenting product design ideas to cross-functional teams and senior leadership.
- Staying up to date on current industry trends and market conditions.
- Recommending new design tools & technologies by staying abreast of the latest trends and techniques
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or any field relevant to UI/UX design, from any reputed University or equivalent practical experience.
- Attractive remuneration package for deserving candidates
- Sound work-life balance - Regular working hours: 8 hours/day, 5 days a week
- 3 weeks paid leaves per year
- Flexible leave/vacation policy including paternity and maternity leaves
- All the public holidays as declared by Bangladesh Government
- Opportunity to work directly for European customers both onsite and offsite
- International Training and Traveling
- Bottomless foods and drinks for breakfast, lunch, and snacks at the office
- Life Insurance and also Health Insurance including spouse and children
- Opportunity to work with cutting edge tools & technologies in an international work environment
- Annual performance evaluation and increment
- Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Send your CV to email@example.com
- Your CV file must be in PDF format with the following naming convention: UX_YearsOfExperience_ UniversityName_CandidateName.pdf i.e. UX_5_DU_Asif.pdf
- The following information must be included in your email body, otherwise, your job application will not be accepted.
(1) Online Portfolio Link (i.e. Dribbble / Behance)
(2) Notice period from your current employer
(3) Expected salary range
- Since we are recruiting for multiple positions, please mention the job title "Senior Product Designer" in the subject line of the mail.
- 09 May, 2021