Lead Android Apps DeveloperJob Context:
At Cefalo, we are currently looking for a talented and experienced native mobile apps developer (primarily Android) in a leading role to join our growing R&D teams. The selected software engineer will get chance to work with the latest technology stacks, exercising industry-standard principles & best practices to build scalable, high performance & robust software solutions for some of the big players in Europe.
4 to 8 years professional experience in the design and development of native mobile apps primarily for Android devices.
- Must have prior experience leading a mobile apps development team
- Proficient in Kotlin and Java for native Android apps development.
- Sound knowledge over Android echo-system and different SDKs alongside Android SDK like: In-app Billing, AdSDK, Firebase, Architecture components, Dagger2, RxJava2, variety of Social SDKs and Network libraries.
- Good understanding of asynchronous programming, multi-processing and multi-threading.
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools like Android Profiler, Memory Analyzer, Leak Canary etc.
- Good understanding of database/persistence layer implementation using SharedPreferences, SQLite, Room, Realm etc.
- Knowledge of Unit testing, Instrumental testing, UI accessibility testing using different tools.
- Sound knowledge working with RESTful APIs to connect mobile applications with back-end APIs and services.
- Knowledge on different design patterns like MVVM, MVP, Rx-MVP etc.
- Good understanding of version control systems like Git.
- Familiarity with cross-platform native mobile apps development using Flutter is a plus.
- Familiarity with native iOS apps development is a plus, but not mandatory.
- Given the international nature of the environment, fluency in written and spoken English is required.
- Self managed, independent, initiative and proactive.
- Open to learn new technologies.
- Mindset to code and do code review for continuous improvement.
- Previous experience working in a Agile/ Scrum team is plus.
- May need to travel to Europe.
- B.Sc / M.Sc in Computer Science & Engineering from any reputed University or equivalent practical experience.
- Attractive remuneration package for deserving candidates
- Sound work-life balance - Regular working hours : 8 hours/day , 5 days a week
- 3 weeks paid leaves per year
- Flexible leave/vacation policy including paternity and maternity leaves
- All the public holidays as declared by Bangladesh Government
- Opportunity to work directly for European customers both onsite and offsite
- International Training and Traveling
- Bottomless foods and drinks for breakfast, lunch and snacks at office
- Health Insurance including spouse and children
- Opportunity to work with cutting edge tools & technologies in an international work environment
- Annual performance evaluation and increment
- Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Send your CV to email@example.com
- Your CV file must be in PDF format with the following naming convention: Android_YearsOfExperience_ UniversityName_CandidateName.pdf i.e. Android_6_DU_Arnab.pdf
- The answers of the following questions must be included in your email, otherwise your job application will not be accepted.
(1) What is your notice period from your current employer?
(2) What is your expected salary range?
- Since we are recruiting for multiple positions, please mention the job title [Lead Android Apps Developer] in the subject line of the mail.
- 19 December, 2020