Python DeveloperJob Context:
At Cefalo, we are currently looking for a few talented and experienced Python developers to join our growing R&D teams. The selected software engineers will get chance to work with the latest technology stacks, exercising industry-standard principles & best practices to build scalable, high performance & robust software solutions for some of the big players in Europe.
- 1 to 2 years of professional experience in backend applications development using Python and related technologies
- Prior experience working with data crawling, scraping, and parsing using tools like: Requests, Scrapy, Beautiful Soup, Lxml, etc.
- Familiarity with Python based web frameworks like Django or Flask
- Familiarity with implementing RESTful web-services
- Familiarity with relational and non-relational databases
- Excellent problem solving skills and analytical abilities.
- Fluency in written and spoken English to collaborate with foreign stakeholders and colleagues on a daily basis.
- Self managed, independent, initiative, and proactive.
- Open to learning new technologies.
- Mindset to code and do code review for continuous improvement.
- Previous experience working in an Agile / Scrum team is a plus.
- May need to travel to Europe.
- B.Sc./ M.Sc. in Computer Science & Engineering from any reputed University or equivalent practical experience.
- Attractive remuneration package for deserving candidates
- Sound work-life balance - Regular working hours: 8 hours/day, 5 days a week
- 3 weeks paid leaves per year
- Flexible leave/vacation policy including paternity and maternity leaves
- All the public holidays as declared by Bangladesh Government
- Opportunity to work directly for European customers both onsite and offsite
- International Training and Traveling
- Bottomless foods and drinks for breakfast, lunch, and snacks at the office
- Life Insurance and also Health Insurance including spouse and children
- Opportunity to work with cutting edge tools & technologies in an international work environment
- Annual performance evaluation and increment
- Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your CV file must be in PDF format with the following naming convention: Python_YearsOfExperience_ UniversityName_CandidateName.pdf i.e. Python_1_SUST_Imran.pdf
- The answers to the following questions must be included in your email body, otherwise, your job application will not be accepted.
(1) What is your notice period from your current employer?
(2) What is your expected salary range?
- Since we are recruiting for multiple positions please mention the job title [Python Developer] in the subject line of the mail.
- 13 June, 2021