- Must have prior experience working with rendering interactive 2D and 3D graphics using WebGL.
- Knowledge of Playcanvas to build stunning HTML5 games and visualizations.
- Experience in implementing web-based 3D graphics using Three.js, Babylon.js, and Blender3D
- Fluency in written and spoken English to collaborate with foreign stakeholders and colleagues on a daily basis.
- Self-managed, independent, initiative, and proactive.
- Open to learning new technologies.
- Mindset to code and do code review for continuous improvement.
- Previous experience working in an Agile/ Scrum team is a plus.
- May need to travel to Europe.
- B.Sc/ M.Sc in Computer Science & Engineering from any reputed University or equivalent practical experience.
- Attractive remuneration package for deserving candidates
- Sound work-life balance - Regular working hours: 8 hours/day, 5 days a week
- 3 weeks paid leaves per year
- Flexible leave/vacation policy including paternity and maternity leaves
- All the public holidays as declared by Bangladesh Government
- Opportunity to work directly for European customers both onsite and offsite
- International Training and Traveling
- Bottomless foods and drinks for breakfast, lunch, and snacks at the office
- Life Insurance and also Health Insurance including spouse and children
- Opportunity to work with cutting edge tools & technologies in an international work environment
- Annual performance evaluation and increment
- Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Apply from here: https://forms.gle/S47ZmZCw6dW2BGjT7
- 24 October 2021