Java Backend DeveloperJob Context:
At Cefalo, we are currently looking for few talented and experienced Java backend developers to join our growing R&D teams. The selected software engineers will get chance to work with the latest technology stacks, exercising industry-standard principles & best practices to build scalable, high performance & robust software solutions for some of the big players in Europe.Job Requirements:
- At least 4 years professional experience in design, development and deployment of back-end applications using Java and related technologies.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of Spring framework is recommended
- Solid knowledge and experience in implementing Restful Web services.
- Deep knowledge on Object Oriented design and implementation
- Good knowledge of the SOLID principle/guidelines and good understanding of Software Design Patterns.
- Passionate about Java based applications and passion for implementing fast and scalable solutions to real problems
- Strong problem solving skills and analytical abilities.
- Familiarity with software build/deployment tools like MAVEN / Gradle
- Fluency in written and spoken English to collaborate with foreign stakeholders and colleagues on a daily basis.
- Self managed, independent, initiative and proactive.
- Open to learn new technologies.
- Mindset to code and do code review for continuous improvement.
- Previous experience working in a Agile/ Scrum team is plus.
- May need to travel to Europe.
- B.Sc./ M.Sc. in Computer Science & Engineering from any reputed University or equivalent practical experience.
- Attractive remuneration package for deserving candidates
- Sound work-life balance - Regular working hours : 8 hours/day , 5 days a week
- 3 weeks paid leaves per year
- Flexible leave/vacation policy including paternity and maternity leaves
- All the public holidays as declared by Bangladesh Government
- Opportunity to work directly for European customers both onsite and offsite
- International Training and Traveling
- Bottomless foods and drinks for breakfast, lunch and snacks at office
- Life Insurance and also Health Insurance including spouse and children
- Opportunity to work with cutting edge tools & technologies in an international work environment
- Annual performance evaluation and increment
- Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your CV file must be in PDF format with the following naming convention: Java_YearsOfExperience_ UniversityName_CandidateName.pdf i.e. Java_5_SUST_Shahadat.pdf
- The answers of the following questions must be included in your email body, otherwise your job application will not be accepted.
(1) What is your notice period from your current employer?
(2) What is your expected salary range?
- Since we are recruiting for multiple positions please mention job title [Java Backend Developer] in the subject line of the mail.
- 18 April, 2021