Senior Data AnalystJob Context:
At Cefalo, we are currently looking for a few talented and experienced Data Analysts in multiple positions to join our growing R&D teams. The ideal candidate will take ownership of dashboard creation, possess strong technical and communications skills, and have the ability to learn quickly.
You should have a background in data analysis, be analytical, have business acumen, and possess a problem-solving attitude. This position will also be responsible for creating codes and designing programs to acquire data from multiple sources and combine them into an established data mart.
You should be adept at writing queries and extracting data to populate dashboards. You will drive new insights and actions through data exploration, visualization, and data storytelling. You will work closely with business analysts to create beautiful and meaningful displays of complex information. You will leverage consulting, business advisory, and strong business acumen to understand your audience, identify needs and opportunities for data visualization, and lead efforts from concept to final deliverable.
- 3 to 6 years of professional-level experience as a Data Analyst or in a similar field
- Professional level experience in designing and implementing programs to acquire data from multiple sources and combine them into an established data mart
- Experience in developing reports and analytics, and creating dashboards to support business intelligence needs for business stakeholders
- Technical expertise with data mart design and ability to easily extract data from the data mart
- Professional-level knowledge in writing complex queries and extracting data to populate dashboards
- Professional level experience working with relational SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Prior work experience in a cloud environment like AWS or Google Cloud is a plus
- Fluency in written and spoken English to collaborate with foreign stakeholders and colleagues on a daily basis.
- Self-managed, independent, initiative, and proactive.
- Open to learning new technologies.
- Mindset to code and do code review for continuous improvement.
- Previous experience working in an Agile/ Scrum team is a plus.
- May need to travel to Europe.
- B.Sc/ M.Sc in Computer Science & Engineering from any reputed University or equivalent practical experience.
- Attractive remuneration package for deserving candidates
- Sound work-life balance - Regular working hours: 8 hours/day, 5 days a week
- 3 weeks paid leaves per year
- Flexible leave/vacation policy including paternity and maternity leaves
- All the public holidays as declared by Bangladesh Government
- Opportunity to work directly for European customers both onsite and offsite
- International Training and Traveling
- Bottomless foods and drinks for breakfast, lunch, and snacks at the office
- Life Insurance and also Health Insurance including spouse and children
- Opportunity to work with cutting edge tools & technologies in an international work environment
- Annual performance evaluation and increment
- Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Apply from here: https://forms.gle/TkQZv23XbGnZXdhbA
- 24 April 2022