Senior Business Intelligence DeveloperJob Description:
At Cefalo, we are currently looking for a few experienced BI developers in a permanent full-time position to join our growing R&D teams. The ideal candidate will take ownership of dashboard creation, possess strong technical and communications skills, and have the ability to learn quickly.
You should have a background in data and business analysis, be analytical, have business acumen, and possess a problem-solving attitude. This position will also be responsible for creating codes and designing programs to acquire data from multiple sources and combine it into an established data mart.
You should be adept at writing queries and extracting data to populate dashboards. You will drive new insights and actions through data exploration, visualization, and data storytelling. You will work closely with data analysts and business experts to create beautiful and meaningful displays of complex information. You will leverage consulting, business advisory, and strong business acumen to understand your audience, identify needs and opportunities for data visualization, and lead efforts from concept to final deliverable.Job Requirements:
- More than 4 years of professional work experience in the Business Intelligence domain including at least 2 years of experience working with Qlik Sense, QlikView, and/or similar tools
Experience delivering solutions using the Qlik stack
Experience developing reporting and analytics capabilities, and creating dashboards to support BI needs for internal stakeholders
Experience designing, developing, and delivering BI solutions on the Qlik platform
Technical expertise with data mart design and ability to easily extract data from the data mart
Ability to gather and interpret needs from stakeholders
- Fluency in written and spoken English to collaborate with foreign stakeholders and colleagues on a daily basis.
- Self-managed, independent, initiative, and proactive.
- Open to learning new technologies.
- Mindset to code and do code review for continuous improvement.
- Previous experience working in an Agile/ Scrum team is a plus.
- May need to travel to Europe.
- B.Sc/ M.Sc in Computer Science & Engineering or Applied Statistics from any reputed University or equivalent practical experience.
- Attractive remuneration package for deserving candidates
- Sound work-life balance - Regular working hours: 8 hours/day, 5 days a week
- 3 weeks paid leaves per year
- Flexible leave/vacation policy including paternity and maternity leaves
- All the public holidays as declared by Bangladesh Government
- Opportunity to work directly for European customers both onsite and offsite
- International Training and Traveling
- Bottomless foods and drinks for breakfast, lunch, and snacks at the office
- Life Insurance and also Health Insurance including spouse and children
- Opportunity to work with cutting edge tools & technologies in an international work environment
- Annual performance evaluation and increment
- Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Apply from here: https://forms.gle/XZzccKU6GdVwGRrn6
- 26 September 2021