Lead ASIC/FPGA Verification Engineer
At Cefalo, we are planning to form a new team in our Dhaka office, consisting of 20+ ASIC/FPGA Verification Engineers for one of our Norwegian clients. At the moment, we are looking for an expert-level senior ASIC/FPGA Verification Engineer who will be able to drive the team formation process from scratch and act as a leader of this group.
As an experienced ASIC/FPGA Verification Engineer, you will get a chance to work in a distributed team consisting of more than 40+ highly skilled ASIC/FPGA Verification Engineers spread over several geographical locations in Europe, the USA, and Asia. You will help us to develop several generations of cache-coherent node controller ASICs and FPGAs, interfaced with the latest UPI technology from Intel. You will also get a chance to be actively involved in the development of memory expanders and switches for the new CXL standard and also work with 3-6 nm technology nodes.
In this position, your experience will help to shape our verification strategies for the next generations of ASIC and FPGA products, both at the chip and module levels. Starting from initial specifications, you will plan, execute and analyze the verification of a design until product release, interacting with other world-leading technical teams.
You will join a highly motivated, collaborative, and learning-driven environment in which we value innovation and quality.
- At least 4 years of professional experience working as an ASIC/FPGA verification engineer
- Prior experience of leading a team of ASIC/FPGA Verification engineers
- Strong knowledge of SystemVerilog and UVM
- Extensive knowledge of constrained random verification approach, functional coverage, and assertions
- Full commitment to quality in all stages, including specifications, verification plans, execution, and closure
- Experience with industry-standard EDA tools
- Knowledge of Transaction-level modeling and experience with formal verification methods
- Strong motivation and interest in working with digital design, integrated circuits, processors, and electronics.
- Prior experience working with a scripting language like Python.
- Fluency in written and spoken English to collaborate with foreign stakeholders and colleagues on a daily basis.
- Self-managed, independent, initiative, and proactive.
- Open to learning new technologies.
- Motivated to analyze and debug complex structures
- Experience with caches, coherency protocols, and their verification
- Knowledge of modern, low latency, high bandwidth communication standards
- Previous experience working in an Agile/ Scrum team.
- B.Sc/ M.Sc. degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science from any reputed University or equivalent practical experience.
- Attractive remuneration package for deserving candidates
- Sound work-life balance - Regular working hours: 8 hours/day, 5 days a week
- 3 weeks of paid leaves per year
- Flexible leave/vacation policy including paternity and maternity leaves
- All the public holidays as declared by Bangladesh Government
- Opportunity to work with and learn from international, world-leading technical teams in an international work environment
- International Training and Traveling with a high focus on skill development
- Supportive and inspiring colleagues
- Opportunity to work directly for European customers both onsite and offsite
- Bottomless foods and drinks for breakfast, lunch, and snacks at the office
- Life Insurance and also Health Insurance including spouse and children
- Annual performance evaluation and increment
- Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Apply from here: https://forms.gle/fgnaDU5UbJAN81P37
- 06 August 2023