SQA Engineer (Intern)
At Cefalo, we are currently offering a paid internship opportunity for a few talented SQA engineers, to join our growing R&D teams. The selected trainee SQA engineers will get a chance to work with and learn from our highly experienced software developers and testers, exercising industry-standard principles & best practices to build scalable, high performance & robust software solutions for some of the big players in Europe.
- 06 months internship period starting from August/September 2021, successful completion of internship may lead into full-time employment based on performance.
- Should have investigative attitude including alternative approaches if applicable while testing a product.
- Good understanding of SQA best practices and how to create processes to drive quality in a product
- Knowledge of functional, non-functional testing and documenting the testing process.
- Design manual and automated test cases, run test cycles, and verify bugs.
- Familiarity with different bug tracking systems.
- Self-starter who is comfortable taking a task and delivering on it without lots of management
- Understanding of testing RESTful APIs (using Postman, REST Assured, etc.) will be considered as a plus!
- Familiarity with Performance testing tools (i.e. JMeter) will be considered as a plus!
- Fluency in written and spoken English to collaborate with foreign stakeholders and colleagues on a daily basis.
- Self managed, independent, initiative, and proactive.
- Open to learning new technologies.
- Fresh graduates or graduating students studying B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Computer Science from any reputed University or equivalent practical experience.
- Paid internship, internship allowance is 30,000 to 40,000 BDT per month
- Full-time employment opportunity after successful completion of the internship, based on performance
- Regular working hours: 8 hours/day, 5 days (MON to FRI) a week
- All the public holidays as declared by Bangladesh Government
- Opportunity to work with highly experienced developers & testers and learn from them
- Work from home facilities during lockdown
- Breakfast, Lunch, and snacks at the office, while working from office premises
- Friendly work environment
- Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your CV file must be in PDF format with the following naming convention: QA_Intern_UniversityName_CandidateName.pdf (i.e. QA_Intern_DU_Israt.pdf).
- Prerequisite for this job application:
Suppose, as an SQA engineer, you need to test the ‘Username’ field of a ‘Registration’ form, which allows 6 to 12 alpha-numeric characters only.
(a) What will be your test plan/strategy to test this field?
(b) What types of testing will you execute for that field?
(c) What are the input values that you will use for testing this field?
Please submit your answer as a separate attachment along with your CV. No application will be considered without this.
- Since we are recruiting for multiple positions please mention the job title [SQA Engineer (Intern)] in the subject line of your email.
- 25 July, 2021